Adobe Photoshop Learning

Welcome to World Editing Photo

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

Magic Bird
Frog New Version
Magic Pigeon

Click Here

Home

Ads

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thumbnail Recent Post

Blog Archive

Followers

Photoshop Manipulation Blog

Photoshop Manipulation Blog is the best blog for you to choose as a guideline to follow how to edit your photo. There are many simple tutorials I create for you and not take a your time to read the steps ...

Organizer

This blog organize by Azli from Penang, Malaysia. I'm try to give a best tutorial with simple step for you to follow it. If you have a problem, about the tutorials or step you can comment directly at my box comment below the tutorial. Hopefully I can help you. Thanks ...

Visitor

Thanks to all because give your time to view my blog. The blog always update by admin everyday. If you want to see a new tutorials, this is the best website for you to see everyday. If you want to share your own idea, you can leave a comment and give your address website ...

Appreciation

Thanks for all visitor especially my beloved friend Miss Jiji who always supported me whatever I doing. Thanks, also to my family and visitor. Click at the promote ads as a point you all supported me, Thanks ...

Issues and Problems

I'm very sorry, if my tutorials or my photos edited make you feel down and cross your sensitivity. I try to improves or change it directly if I think the photos can make a controversy ...

Click Here


Firstly open your face.

Step 1

Create new layer and then choose the brush tool or Press B at your keyboard.
After that,choose the color..I recommend using these color like #5d7a99, #54809b, #32576a,#3c6986..Depend in your image color.


Step 2

Create new layer and change mode from Normal to Color. Press B for brush. I used #472a50.Time to colorize your mouth. First remove the face color at the mouth..than you can colorize...


Step 3

You must download this ear pic and cut it...I choose left ear because for women..and the right for men. Open the image and go Polygonal Lasso Toot for cut the ear.

After that cut it.. For re-size and rotate for left ears, just press Ctrl+ T. After that, at the same layer go to Image> Adjustment> Brightness/Contrast..and setting the brightness. Must be same like your face color.

After brightness.

Step 7

Time to edit your eyes. Create new layer..Go to Polygonal Lasso Tool and cut your eyes like this.

After that go to Clone Stamp Tool to touch up eyes area...

Step 8

Go to Rectangular Marquee Tool focused your nose..Like that..

Step 9

Then follow the below photo:

Setup brush size 50%, brush density 100% & brush pressure 100% then edit your nose..this is difficult part,,be careful. if u do wrong..Just click Ctrl+ Alt+Z.

Step 10

Click Stamp Clone Tool, Burn Tool and Dodge Tool for touch up nose area...

Step 11

Go to this layer...and erase color at the eyes...

Step 12

Use Polygonal Lasso tool to focused the dark eyes..and after that go to Image> Adjustment> Color Balance...setting to green eyes like this...

Step 13

Click Clone Stamp Tool. Alt+ Click at forehead..and then click at eyebrow to remove it..

Step 14

Create new layer then click pen tool and draw..like this...

Step 15

For color tone is 223e63

Step 16

After that create new layer...Press B, and then choose white for foreground..then tick at the nose especially..like this

Step 17

Merge Visible all the layer...and go to Image> Adjustment> Brightness to setting the bright and contrast.

Leave a Reply